oneNav is powering high-performance positioning for location-dependent mobile services. Based in Silicon Valley, oneNav is developing a next-generation, pureL5TM mobile GNSS receiver for smartphones, wearables, and IOT devices.
The ASIC Hardware Implementation Engineer will be working on our first-generation product from the ground up. The right person will be passionate about interfacing and delivering the optimum design for multiple customers.
- Evaluate GNSS Receiver soft IP Core and improve the design for silicon readiness. Bridge between ASIC design and physical design.
- Project lead that supports customer ASIC development containing the GNSS Receiver Core.
- Demonstrate tool methodology that meets minimum customer requirements.
- Opportunity to broaden skill set in areas such as SoC architecture, FPGA design, signal processing.
- Company position is based in Sunnyvale. Established remote working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience preferred in ASIC development with leading process technologies <= 16nm.
- Working experience with Verilog and tools such as VCS, DC ultra/power, Spyglass, Primetime, Prime-power, formal verification, memory core compilers, clock tree synth, Design for Test (scan and MBIST), floor plan, preliminary layout, back annotation for timing and power analysis. We are only using Synopsys tools but support customers using their preference.
- Good analytical ability, problem solving skills. Able to lead and work in a team environment doing IP Core integration into SoC.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of experience preferred in ASIC development and implementation for high-volume SoC, preferably in signal processing consumer products.
- In-depth work experience with VCS and synthesis.
- Design experience with integration of ARM, RISC-V, AXI, AHB, NoC, memory cores, and peripherals.
- Digital signal processing.
- •Amazing Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Life insurance
- Twenty dollars a day for lunch when working onsite
- Commuter benefits
- Pet Insurance
About the Team:
oneNav’s team comprises top GNSS experts from Qualcomm, Apple, Intel, SnapTrack, SiRF and Trimble, with decades of GNSS and mobile industry experience. Our team has extensive experience in GNSS system architecture, multipath, signal processing, ASIC design and AI/machine learning, and has collectively filed over 200 career GNSS patents. We are backed by Norwest Ventures, GSR Ventures and Google Ventures. You can find more information at www.onenav.ai.