oneNav is powering high-performance positioning for location-dependent mobile services. Based in Silicon Valley, oneNav is developing a next-generation, pureL5TM mobile GNSS receiver for smartphones, wearables, and IOT devices.
The pureL5TM GNSS Product Manager is responsible for oneNav’s pureL5TM GNSS system product, comprising the Klamath embedded IP Core, the oneNav Cloud and the customer evaluation system. The pureL5TM Product Manager will work closely with both Engineering and Marketing & Business development to ensure that customer and market requirements are reflected in oneNav products, and engineering features delivery, timetables and resources are accounted for. The pureL5TM Product Manager will also have regular interface with customers and partners who are integrating oneNav into their products.
- Researches the smartphone and wearables/IOT markets for location technology, bringing a deep understanding of OEM and SoC player technical requirements, competitive offerings and ecosystem stakeholders, in order to create plans for competitive products that deliver high benefit for customers.
- Develops the Pure L5 system Product Requirements Document (PRD), based on both market requirements input, and on engineering resources and deliverables.
- Creates and maintains the Pure L5 system Product Roadmap, which defines the evolution of product features, functions and releases over time.
- Manages the PRD and Product Roadmap process, ensuring that engineering, QA/field test, marketing and business development stakeholder inputs are accounted for and an agreed product planning methodology is developed and utilized. Coordinates and leads product program reviews, executing and delivering on the product roadmap for the Klamath IP Core, oneNav Cloud services and the customer evaluation system.
- Creates product collateral for use by marketing and business development and develops other content for use in RFI/RFQ responses, FAQs, proposals and contracts. Curates and maintains the product documentation repository.
- Participates in customer meetings, serving as the oneNav Pure L5 product expert, and supporting pre-sales discussions that lead to customer contracts.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 15 years professional work experience in mobile or wireless, or in the semiconductor industry for the cellular and wearable/IOT markets
- Minimum 10 years product management experience, management experience desired
- Engineering & development experience and silicon/IP product experience considered a plus
- Technical understanding of silicon, firmware and RF for connectivity
- Solid GNSS/location technology knowledge required, server/cloud software experience considered a plus
- Demonstrated track record of product definition, development and launch, with successful customer delivery and market position results
- Early stage startup experience required
- Clear written and verbal communicator
- Excellent team player, with cross functional team leadership experience
- BS EE or CS degree required, MS EE/CS desirable
About the Team:
oneNav’s team comprises top GNSS experts from Qualcomm, Apple, Intel, SnapTrack, SiRF and Trimble, with decades of GNSS and mobile industry experience. Our team has extensive experience in GNSS system architecture, multipath, signal processing, ASIC design and AI/machine learning, and has collectively filed over 200 career GNSS patents. We are backed by Norwest Ventures, GSR Ventures and Google Ventures. You can find more information at www.onenav.ai.