oneNav is powering high-performance positioning for location-dependent mobile services. Based in Silicon Valley, oneNav is developing a next-generation, pureL5TM mobile GNSS receiver for smartphones, wearables, and IOT devices.
Would you like to experience the thrill of working from the ground up on a first-generation product? Are you passionate about delivering the optimum design for multiple customers? Do you seek a position where your accomplishments matter? oneNav is building a next generation GNSS receiver that will shake up the industry. There will be opportunities to broaden your skill set in areas such as GNSS, SoC architecture, FPGA design, signal processing, and RTL synthesis. This position is based in Sunnyvale with an established remote working environment.
- System level (RTL+assembly code) design verification working in a Linux based SystemVerilog testbench environment
- Assembly code development and debug
- SystemVerilog behavioral model verification
- Software team collaboration to bring-up and debug FPGA based prototype products
- Test Plan development
- Test Case creation and maintenance and development of regression scripts on Linux
- Code coverage analysis to achieve high coverage
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in RTL development and standard verification flows using Verilog or SystemVerilog
- Working experience with Synopsys tools such as VCS and Verdi (or similar waveform-based debugging tools)
- Good analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years of experience preferred in ASIC development and implementation for high-volume SoC, preferably in signal processing consumer products
- Experience with Matlab, GIT version control, Linux, Python, C, Synopsys Design Compiler, ARM AHB protocol
- Amazing Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Life insurance
- Twenty dollars a day for lunch when working onsite
- Commuter benefits
- Pet Insurance
About the Team:
oneNav’s team comprises top GNSS experts from Qualcomm, Apple, Intel, SnapTrack, SiRF and Trimble, with decades of GNSS and mobile industry experience. Our team has extensive experience in GNSS system architecture, multipath, signal processing, ASIC design and AI/machine learning, and has collectively filed over 200 career GNSS patents. We are backed by Norwest Ventures, GSR Ventures and Google Ventures. You can find more information at www.onenav.ai.