Marketing Analyst (Part-Time)
oneNav, based in Silicon Valley, is developing a next-generation, pureL5 mobile GNSS receiver for location-based services for consumer mobile devices such as smartphones and wearables devices.
oneNav is looking for a Marketing Analyst to assist with short-term projects within our Strategic Marketing and Business Development group. The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver looking to gain experience with complex product marketing tasks, common to the software and technology space. Assignments will provide exposure to a variety of marketing materials, marketing team operations, and related technologies.
- Participate in marketing department’s collateral organization strategy
- Contribute to the design, review, or development of go-to-market sales materials
- Develop product messaging and positioning that differentiates our products in the market
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management, engineering, and sales to develop go-to-market plans
- Develop product collateral including datasheets, whitepapers, and case studies
- Analyze market trends and customer needs to identify product opportunities
- Conduct market research to develop product requirements
- Develop and maintain technical product documentation, including user guides and online help
- Responsibilities can expand based on performance
- This is a part-time role which will require roughly 30 hours per week
- This person will report to the VP of Strategic Marketing and Business Development
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and context whether listening, editing, conducting research, or following a process
- 3+ years of coursework in technology or marketing fields
- Strong technical aptitude and willingness to learn complex technical concepts
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and field test teams
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced facility with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
About the Team
oneNav’s team comprises top GNSS experts from Qualcomm, Apple, Intel, SnapTrack, SiRF and Trimble, with decades of GNSS and mobile industry experience. Our team has extensive experience in GNSS system architecture, multipath, signal processing, ASIC design and AI/machine learning, and has collectively filed over 200 career GNSS patents. We are backed by Norwest Ventures, GSR Ventures and Google Ventures. You can find more information at www.onenav.ai.